Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bhia Jasbir Singh Ji In singapore.. Conti..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh
Yesterday got chance to catch Bhai sahib programme at Wadda Gurudwara, Singapore... He performed beautiful kirtan... some of the shabad he sung, are as follow
ਰਾਜ ਲੀਲਾ ਤੇਰੈ ਨਾਮਿ ਬਨਾਈ ॥ Rāj līlā ṯėrai nām banā­ī. The pleasures of royalty are derived from Your Name.
ਜੋਗੁ ਬਨਿਆ ਤੇਰਾ ਕੀਰਤਨੁ ਗਾਈ ॥੧॥ Jog bani­ā ṯėrā kīrṯan gā­ī. 1 I attain Yoga, singing the Kirtan of Your Praises. 1
ਸਰਬ ਸੁਖਾ ਬਨੇ ਤੇਰੈ ਓਲ੍ਹ੍ਹੈ ॥ Sarab sukẖā banė ṯėrai olĥai. All comforts are obtained in Your Shelter.
ਭ੍ਰਮ ਕੇ ਪਰਦੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਖੋਲ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ Bẖaram kė parḏė saṯgur kẖolĥė. 1 rahā­o. The True Guru has removed the veil of doubt. 1Pause

ਬੰਦਨਾ ਹਰਿ ਬੰਦਨਾ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਗੋਪਾਲ ਰਾਇ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ Banḏnā har banḏnā guṇ gāvhu gopāl rā­ė. Rahā­o. I bow in reverence to the Lord, I bow in reverence. I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, my King. Pause
ਵਡੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਭੇਟੇ ਗੁਰਦੇਵਾ ॥ vadai bẖāg bẖėtė gurḏėvā. By great good fortune, one meets the Divine Guru.
ਕੋਟਿ ਪਰਾਧ ਮਿਟੇ ਹਰਿ ਸੇਵਾ ॥੧॥ Kot parāḏẖ mitė har sėvā. 1 Millions of sins are erased by serving the Lord. 1

ਰਾਮ ਜਪਉ ਜੀਅ ਐਸੇ ਐਸੇ ॥ Rām japa­o jī­a aisė aisė. Meditate on the Lord, O my soul,
ਧ੍ਰੂ ਪ੍ਰਹਿਲਾਦ ਜਪਿਓ ਹਰਿ ਜੈਸੇ ॥੧॥ Ḏẖarū par­hilāḏ japi­o har jaisė. 1 just as Dhroo and Prahlaad meditated on the Lord. 1
ਦੀਨ ਦਇਆਲ ਭਰੋਸੇ ਤੇਰੇ ॥ Ḏīn ḏa­i­āl bẖarosė ṯėrė. O Lord, Merciful to the meek, I have placed my faith in You;
ਸਭੁ ਪਰਵਾਰੁ ਚੜਾਇਆ ਬੇੜੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ Sabẖ parvār cẖaṛā­i­ā bėṛė. 1 rahā­o. along with all my family, I have come aboard Your boat. 1Pause
Thus giving the beautiful message of Gurbani...
He is in Singapore till sunday and Saad sangat can bless with awesome message of gurbani in beautiful style..
Bhul Chuk di Khima....

No comments:


hit tracker
website counter