Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fathe


This is my small effort to post something spritually... and what better then my own religion to start with i.e. Sikhism.. If Waheguru do the favour and be at my side for this humble effort .. hopefully i will able to share something of my mind... as i strongly feel that we are way behind in sharing our religious thougths and emotions.. so May Waheguru Grace me and i do apologies in advance if my religious and sprituals thougts hurt some one....


This blog may help non sikh and non indian to know something about world 5th largest religion..


please leave yoour comments... and suggestion to imrove this blog...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!


hit tracker
website counter